Social Icons

{Update on Life: New Blog Name, New Baby, Same Old Me}

Monday, May 1, 2017

Hello again! It's been too long-- eight months to be exact ha. A LOT has changed since my last post. Addison learned how to crawl, she turned one, she learned how to walk, started to really show her personality, and can talk your ear off. But the biggest news of all, she became a big sister! That's right-- Jim and I welcomed our second daughter, Eilis Kate, on February 22, 2017. Eilis Kate was 7 lbs 9 oz and 20.5 inches, and has been such an amazing addition to our family. 


       


I wish I had taken more pictures to document my pregnancy, but I only took a few this time around! Things were DEFINITELY different than when I was pregnant with Addison-- chasing around a toddler while nine months pregnant is no joke! 




The only pregnancy pictures from this time around! 

              

Pregnancy announcement and gender reveal :) 




Baby M2 Ultrasound Pictures 


Now, I have so many posts that I want to do ----explanation of the new blog name, pregnancy overview, Addison update, Eilis' birth story, meaning behind Eilis' name, and so much more. This blog means so much to me, and I can't wait to document everything about my little family. I have already enjoyed going back and reading what Addison was doing this time last year. I can't wait to write stories about Eilis now too!


I have so many motherhood stories to share/vent about, and even though I know that I am not JUST a mother, it is what defines my life right now. I want to provide the best snapshot of my life as I can. The days are going by quickly and anyone who knows me knows that it is difficult for me to stop and enjoy the daily moments. I wish I could, I really do, but it's not in my nature haha. So--- if I can keep up with the blog, I can go back and relish in the small moments of my life. 

Anyways--a little one needs a bath, I need to shower, and my eldest will need to be picked up from daycare soon so I have to get going :). Real life coming atcha haha. I will try to update on a consistent basis, and it will primarily entail my ramblings of daily life. Get ready for it ;) haha.  

Thanks for stopping by! 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!