Social Icons

What's Up Wednesday

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Today, I am linking up with The Larson LingoPinterest Told Me To, and Mix and Match Family for What's Up Wednesday! 


 
What we're eating this week....
I have been making crockpot recipes (courtesy of Mix and Match Mama!) Our favorites include: Mexican Meatloaf, Chicken and Spinach Enchilada Soup, Taco Tortellini Soup, and Apple Cider Pork Tenderloin. Making these recipes actually makes me feel like I am a good cook haha! 

What I'm reminiscing about...
I hate to say it, but I am missing the snow we had last year. Granted we got a lot and it was a pain to clear (although my husband cleared 99.9% of it haha), but it sure looked beautiful. 



What I'm loving....
I am loving spending time at home with my daughter. I am going to be a certifiable mess when I have to go back to work. 




What we've been up to...
Well.. we have been enjoying Addison of course :) oh and we spent the weekend at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH (more on that tomorrow) :/. 
Here is sneak peek:



What I'm dreading...
I was looking forward to Addison's cataract surgery on February 5th-- but now I'm nervous/anxious/worried. 
I just want everything to go well. 

What I'm working on....
I started this blog about a year ago without any expectations. I just wanted to document my life and share my experiences. However, I have a few things in the works so stay tuned! 

What I'm excited about...
I am excited for spring. When I walked outside today it smelled like spring (anyone else think that the seasons have a certain smell?) and I got really excited :). I know winter isn't over yet (February can be a really snowy month around here), but I can't wait to take Addison outside! I can't wait for her to play in our front yard, and for us to go on walks around the neighborhood together :)

What I'm watching/reading....
I wish I could say that I have taken full advantage of my maternity leave and have read multiple books but......I haven't haha. Any suggestions for quick/easy reads? 

I have been watching "New Girl" (I forgot how much I loved that show), embarassingly "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and of course the "The Bachelor" haha. 

What I'm listening to....
I just got my husband the Amazon Echo for Christmas (it's awesome by the way), and we have been listening to the following Pandora Stations: Harry Conick Jr. and Marvin Gaye. Addison really loves listening to these stations while getting her bath :)


What I'm wearing...
I'm wearing comfortable clothes while I can haha. I usually put on jeans, a pregnancy tank-top, a light-weight and flowy shirt, and I am good to go. Honestly a scarf can dress up even the most basic outfit! 
I LOVE thick, warm scarves, but I have to say that I can't wait to wear my spring style scarves. These would be great to add to my collection: 

           


{via} // {via} // {via

What I'm doing this weekend...
We don't really have too much going on this weekend (thankfully!), probably just some cleaning, organizing and cuddling :)

What I'm looking forward to next month:
I am looking forward to/somewhat dreading going back to work. On the one hand, I am excited to see everyone again and to meet my new students. On the other hand, I know I am going to be super sad to  leave Addie. I am so lucky and blessed that I have been able to spend this much time with her, and I am fully aware of that! 

What else is new...
Nothing else really-- just trying to figure out what's going on with Addison's eyes (other than the cataract). 

I think that's about it! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!