Social Icons

Friday Faves: Under $20 Edition

Friday, January 15, 2016

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Today, I am linking up with MomfessionalsA Little Bit of Everything, and Grace and Love for Friday Favorites, and A. Liz AdventuresCarolina CharmHello! Happiness, and The Good Life for 5 on Friday. 
I am also linking up with Meet At the Barre for Friday Favorites and The Farmer's Wife for Oh,Hey Friday

For today's link-up I thought it would be fun to share my favorite items, all under $20! Some of these items I have-- some of them I would love to have haha.

{Beauty Product(s)}
Before heading back to work, I have been trying to find easy, relatively quick ways to do my hair (and keep it for multiple days). One of my favorite new products, is the Kenra Perfect Medium Spray 13. It smells amazing, doesn't make my hair crunchy, and allows me to keep curls for two days without having to re-touch. You can purchase this product online or at Ulta Beauty. ($17 for a 10 oz bottle).


One of my other favorite items right now is the Divine Wet Detangler. My hair tends to be snarly when get out of the shower. I think it's because our water is softer than what I was previously used to. Thus, I purchased this brush and I am in love! It doesn't hurt when I brush my hair and I really like the grip and how it looks. At Ulta Beauty, it is $19.95 and I know it seems silly to spend that much on a brush but TRUST ME it is worth it! 

{via}


{Clothing}
I am IN LOVE with this boat tee from Old Navy (currently $12 for this pattern)
{via}

Since Winter has FINALLY arrived in New England, I am also eyeing this beautiful sweater (only $18)


{via}

{Home Decor}
I am trying to find some nice pieces for Addison's room. We didn't really decorate her room because we didn't know whether we were having a girl or boy. Now that everything has settled down, I am looking forward to making her room look like a little girl's room! Here are some Target pieces (under $20) that I would LOVE to use in her room:

{via}
$19.99
{via}
$10.99

{via}
$9

{Baby Product (s)}

These Gerber Flannel Blankets (which are $9.99 for a pack of 4) are amazing! 

 
{via}

I use these blankets for EVERYTHING. I have used them to swaddle, as a burp cloth, blanket, and even a changing pad liner (yes-- there have been a few nights when ALL of my changing pad liners have been dirty). They are soft, thin, light, and easy to wash. 

I also use these receiving blankets for MANY things:

{via}

They are a little thicker than the Gerber blankets and a little softer. They are $20 for a pack of 4--- which may seem pricey, but trust me you will use them! 

My other baby favorites this week include the following sound machines (both under $20): 
{via}

{via}

The first one is the HoMedics® SoundSpa Sound Machine in Green ($19.99) and the second is the HoMedics® myBaby™ SoundSpa® On-the-Go ($9.99). We use the SoundSpa in our bedroom (we like the ocean sound! haha) and the On-the-Go option hangs from Addison's carseat. The nice part about the second one is that we can easily remove it and place it where we need it (the pack-in-play, on the couch, etc.) 

Side note: Make sure to check back here next Tuesday when I go over the items that we have actually used from my baby registry and the items I wish I had registered for! 

And of course, my last favorite this week is this little one: 
She brightens up my day, makes me laugh, and just fills me with more joy than I ever thought possible. I could never have imagined the love I feel for her. She has been the greatest gift and will always be my favorite :) 

I hope you all have a great weekend! I will be watching football this weekend, I am particularly excited about the game on Saturday as the Patriots play the Chiefs!  Go Pats :)! 

1 comment:

  1. I have one of those tees from Old navy and LOVEEEE it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete